Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7:  I am a thief.  Lately, I have been known to steal chip bags and milk cartons out of people's trash cans, or the tabs off of people's beer cans. If you don't watch out, I may end up stealing some trash from you! I used some of my stolen loot to make a pair of earrings out of Horizon Organic milk cartons, which are my favorite milk cartons out there.  I love the colors and the jumping cow. 
 Day 8:  I was digging through my closet looking for something to use for my project today.  I found an old frame and decided to cover it in black and white magazine paper.  I love getting rid of things, but some things just don't seem nice enough to give away, and I hate throwing things away.  So I end up with a lot of stuff that I tell myself that I will do something with one of these days.  Finally one of those days came around for this old picture frame.  I've been using this magazine for several projects now.  Its an old Bitch magazine that I keep holding onto thinking one day I'll read it again.  Well, now I'll never read it again, but I transferred my affection for it into something I can love even more. This project was especially fun thanks to Radiohead and Mod Podge. Here it is framing my daughter Mazi, and then framing a picture that she made five years ago (another thing that was hiding in my closet.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment