Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 220:  I added a whole lotta red tissue paper to my cardboard tube sculpture that I made on days 97 and 98.
Day 221: I sewed a little piece of scrap fabric around a scrap of wire.  It is not extremetly interesting in itself, but I like the idea of making more of them and having them all be part of a bigger piece that has covered wire twisting in different directions.
Day 222:  I decided that I want to make a large art piece for the wall out of magazine pages that are rolled into circles.  I'm going to try to get it done in time for the art show.  Here is what I did today:
Day 223:  I made a few more circles for my art piece.  This time I made a couple with an opening in the middle, by wrapping the magazine strips around a glass and a dowel.  I love them!
Day 224:  Once again I made some magazine circles, the biggest ones so far.  Here are all of them that I've made so far.  They are not glued together yet, so the finished piece might be arranged a little differently.  I'm loving it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment